Innovation by Necessity
Design and Entrepreneurship Tour in Support of the Cuban People
Spend 5 Days and 4 Nights in Cuba
April 1-5, 2020 (Wednesday – Sunday)
Early Bird Rate (ends Dec 15)
- Per person, double occupancy: $2,494
- Per person, single occupancy: $2,775
Regular Rate (begins Dec 16)
- Double occupancy: $2,785
- Single occupancy: $2,975
Payment Due Dates
$500 Deposit to hold your spot
Get it in by Sunday, December 15, 2019 to capture the early bird rate
Final payment due:
Friday, February 14, 2020
Add on Trinidad, Cuba
Visit Trinidad and neighboring communities in the 3 days prior, catch up with the others in Havana.
March 29 – April 1, 2020
Early Bird rate (ends Dec 15):
- Double occupancy: $1,496
- Single occupancy: $1,740
Regular rate (begins Dec 16):
- Double occupancy: $1,672
- Single occupancy: $1,810
Your custom program includes:
- 4-nights’ accommodations in Havana in upscale casas particulares
- Daily breakfast
- Meals (as specified on the itinerary)
- Meal reservations (as specified on the itinerary)
- Documented compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Pre-departure information session and pre-departure documents
- Professional, bilingual guide for listed activities
- Local ground transportation for listed activities
- All speaker fees and honoraria
- Admission to all museums, activities, public buildings listed in itinerary
- Coordination of all listed activities
This program does NOT include:
- Round-trip airfare to/from Cuba and associated fees
- Cuban Entry Visa (visas for non-Cuban born travelers are available for purchase from U.S. airlines, and in the international terminal in Miami. In some instances, Springboard Cuba can process your visa for $100 per traveler.)
- Any meals not listed on the agenda
- Individual house or hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc.)
- Tips for local guides, drivers, restaurant service, etc
*An important reminder about airfare
Do not buy your tickets until specifically confirmed to do so by Mutiny Labs and its travel partner, Springboard Cuba.
Registration is on a first come, first served basis with limited enrollment. Confirm your participation by completing the Sign up form along with your deposit.
Passport + Visa:
All travelers are required to carry:
- A valid passport
- If you’re a US citizen, paperwork from the U.S. Treasury Department—all others should check with your consulate
- A Cuban entry visa (purchased at the airport terminal in Miami, from the airline or from the travel agent).
Those without a valid passport and visa will not be allowed to enter. Travelers who were born in Cuba may require a special visa in order to enter the country.
Your passport must be valid for 6 months after the dates of travel. If you need to renew your passport, please do so immediately. You may obtain an entry visa from Springboard Cuba or the airline.
Approximately two weeks prior to the final payment due date you will receive information regarding necessary forms for travel, the final invoice, and our comprehensive travel tips.
Approximately two weeks prior to travel you will receive your travel documents and paperwork for your emergency contact information.
We strongly recommend you purchases Trip Cancellation Insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances requiring cancellation of your travel. Information on acquiring trip insurance will be sent to you with your letter of confirmation. You will have two weeks from the date of confirmation to apply for insurance for coverage of pre-existing conditions.
Paying for the trip:
Fill out the Sign Up Form to tell us you’re interested and who else is coming with you. We’ll invoice you based on the information you’ve provided. You’ll receive the first invoice for $500/person downpayment. A second invoice will show up in your inbox the first week of January.
If you choose to add on Trinidad (a beautiful city in southern Cuba), we’ll add that to the final invoice.
At the time of invoicing you will be advised on travel insurance.
Cancellation and Replacement Policies:
- The sale is final.
- Cancellations made before 60 days (January 31, 2020) prior to the trip are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 60 days (February 1, 2020) of the trip departure are eligible for a 50 percent refund.
- Cancellations made within 30 days (March 1, 2020) of the trip departure forfeit the entire cost of the trip.
- If U.S. policy is altered to make it so that the trip is not compliant with U.S. law regarding travel to Cuba, a full refund will be granted. This will ONLY be the case if there is no legal avenue for travel to Cuba that would allow for the trip to move forward.
- The trip is contingent upon a minimum number of participant signups. If the trip were to be canceled by Springboard Cuba due to an insufficient number of participant signups, passengers would receive a full refund.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email to Chandler Martin, at email@example.com
Springboard Cuba is a consulting company focusing on Cuba, 100% of the customer funds are deposited into a business client trust account and can only be used to pay for your services.
Please note, the proposed itinerary is subject to change—there may be some changes, additions and/or subtractions to the final itinerary. Be assured, any changes made will be done to enhance the total program and promote a smooth operation of the tour. If you have any comments and/or questions regarding the proposed itinerary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your trip is designed and implanted to comply with U.S. regulations on travel to Cuba as well as local laws in Cuba. Springboard Cuba is not responsible for violations as a result of travelers ignoring advice, altering programs on the ground or breaking Cuban law.