Mutiny Labs: Cuba
Your custom program includes:
- 4-nights’ accommodations in Havana in upscale casas particulares
- Daily breakfast
- Meals (as specified on the itinerary)
- Meal reservations (as specified on the itinerary)
- Documented compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Pre-departure information session and pre-departure documents
- Professional, bilingual guide for listed activities
- Local ground transportation for listed activities
- All speaker fees and honoraria
- Admission to all museums, activities, public buildings listed in itinerary
- Coordination of all listed activities
This program excludes:
- Trip insurance
- Round-trip airfare to/from Cuba and associated fees
- Cuban Entry Visa, also called a Travel Card
- Any meals not listed on the agenda
- Individual house or hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc.)
- Tips for local guides, drivers, restaurant service, etc
Registration is on a first come, first served basis with limited enrollment. Confirm your participation by completing the sign up form and mailing your deposit or full payment to Hopscotch Labs (address below).
- Last day to register: 45 Days from departure
The registration deadline is December 30, 2020.
If you want to register and pay after this date, please email: email@example.com to see if space is available on the trip. Note that payment is due in full and is non-refundable.
Trip insurance is not included in the price of the trip.
We recommend purchasing trip insurance from a certified third party after you have paid your trip deposit. Note, there is often a 14 day window to purchase insurance.
Springboard Cuba is a consulting company focusing on Cuba. 100% of the customer funds are deposited into a business client trust account and can only be used to pay for your services.
- Deposit: $1,000.00 per person
- 30 Days from registration payment is due in full.
- Pay by check. Due to US regulations, we can only accept checks.
- To reserve a spot on the trip, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions and provide us with a deposit of $1,000.00 per person.
- Full payment is due 30 days from the day you submit your registration.
Making your payment
Payments can be made with a check, cashier’s check, or money order. Credit cards are not accepted.
Checks should be made out to: Springboard Global Services
Mail checks to: Hopscotch Labs, 2869 Historic Decatur Rd, San Diego, CA 92106
Bounced checks will result in a $50 fee and may result in you losing your spot on the trip.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- All payments to Springboard Cuba become non-refundable 45 days from departure.
- Payment is due in full within 30 days and is 100% refund until 61 days from departure.
- $1000 Deposit (per person) is 100% refundable within 30 days of registration (deposit refund date), unless otherwise stated in the Terms & Conditions document. Once your deposit refund date has passed, your deposit will not be refunded under any circumstance.
See the Terms & Conditions document for additional policies.
If you have any questions regarding the itinerary or travel to Cuba, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
US government requirements for legal Cuba travel
This trip is categorized under Support for the Cuban People, one of the 11 categories of approved travel to Cuba for Americans, which allows you to travel to Cuba legally.
Approximately two weeks prior to travel you will receive your travel documents from Springboard Cuba and paperwork for your emergency contact information.
February 13-17th, 2021
Join Us in Cuba
Take 5 days this spring to explore Cuban entrepreneurship and design culture. Walk away with inspiration and a few new friends.