Mutiny Labs: Cuba
Your custom program includes:
- 4-nights’ accommodations in Havana in upscale casas particulares
- Daily breakfast
- Meals (as specified on the itinerary)
- Meal reservations (as specified on the itinerary)
- Documented compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Pre-departure information session and pre-departure documents
- Professional, bilingual guide for listed activities
- Local ground transportation for listed activities
- All speaker fees and honoraria
- Admission to all museums, activities, public buildings listed in itinerary
- Coordination of all listed activities
This program excludes:
- Trip insurance
- Airfare to/from Cuba and associated fees
- Cuban Entry Visa, also called a Travel Card
- Any meals not listed on the agenda
- Individual house or hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc.)
- Tips for local guides, drivers, restaurant service, etc
Registration is on a first come, first served basis with limited enrollment. Confirm your participation by completing the sign up form and mailing your deposit or full payment to Hopscotch Labs.
- Last day to register: September 29, 2021 (45 Days from departure)
The registration deadline is September 29, 2021.
If you want to register and pay after this date, please email: email@example.com to see if space is available on the trip. Note, if space is available, payment is due in full and is non-refundable.
COVID vaccination requirements
All travelers will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and must provide proof of full vaccination two weeks prior to departure. All travelers will be required to follow local policies related to masking.
Trip insurance is not included in the price of the trip.
We recommend purchasing trip insurance from a certified third party after you have paid your trip deposit.
Note, there is often a 14 day window to purchase insurance after you submit your deposit.
Springboard Cuba is a consulting company focusing on Cuba. 100% of the customer funds are deposited into a business client trust account and can only be used to pay for your services.
- Deposit: $1,000.00 per person, due at registration.
- Full payment is due 30 days from the day you submit your registration.
Making your payment
Payments can be made with a check, cashier’s check, or money order. Due to US regulations we can only accept checks, credit cards are not accepted.
Make your check out to: Springboard Global Services
Mail checks to: Springboard Global Services
c/o Chandler Martin
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd, Suite #400
San Diego, CA 92121
Bounced checks will result in a $50 fee and may result in you losing your spot on the trip. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if paying by check is not possible or will result in a delay.
Reserving your spot
To reserve a spot on the trip, you must agree to the Trip Terms and Conditions and provide us with a deposit of $1,000.00 per person.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
All payments to Springboard Cuba become non-refundable 45 days from departure, September 29, 2021.
Refunds and cancellations
- Registration end date: September 14, 2021
- Late registration dates: September 15-28, 2021 (46-60 days prior to departure)
- Last day to register and pay: September 29, 2021
- Last deposit refund date: September 29, 2021
- $1,000 Deposit is 100% refundable within 30 days of registration (deposit refund date) or September 29, 2021 whichever is soonest. Late registration deposit refundable within 7 days of registration or September 29, 2021 whichever is soonest. Thereafter it is non-refundable.
Balance refunds (trip cost minus deposit)
Balance of trip fee is due in full within 30 days of registering or September 29 whichever is sooner. The balance is 100% refundable until September 14, 2021 (61 days from departure); 50% refundable September 15-28, 2021 (46-60 days from departure); and 0% refundable after September 29, 2021.
Late registration payment refund requests are due within 7 days of registration for a full refund (your refund date). Requests received after 7 days will not be refunded (0% refund).
See the Terms & Conditions document for additional policies.
If you have any questions regarding the itinerary or travel to Cuba, please contact email@example.com.
US government requirements for legal Cuba travel
This trip is categorized under Support for the Cuban People, one of the 11 categories of approved travel to Cuba for Americans, which allows you to travel to Cuba legally.
Approximately two weeks prior to travel you will receive your travel documents from Springboard Cuba and paperwork for your emergency contact information.
November 13-17, 2021
Join Us in Cuba
Take 5 days this spring to explore Cuban entrepreneurship and design culture. Walk away with inspiration and a few new friends.