Register to attend the Mutiny Lab in Cuba, an Innovation Retreat Exploring Design and Entrepreneurship
Tour in Support of the Cuban People
Operated by Springboard Cuba
Innovation Retreat in Havana, Cuba
February 13-17, 2021
- Double occupancy: $2,785 per person
- Single occupancy: $2,975
Due to the pandemic dates may fluctuate slightly.
Add on Trinidad, Cuba
February 2021, the exact dates are TBD
- Double occupancy: *$1,672
- Single occupancy: *$1,810
*This is an additional charge to the main program.
Your trip’s custom program includes:
- 4-nights’ accommodations in Havana in upscale casas particulares
- Daily breakfast
- Meals (as specified on the itinerary)
- Documented compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Pre-departure information session and pre-departure documents
- All speaker fees and admission to activities listed in the itinerary
- Coordination of all listed activities
- Professional, bilingual guide for listed activities
- Local ground transportation for listed activities
This program does NOT include:
- Trip insurance
- Round-trip airfare to/from Cuba and associated fees
- Cuban Entry Visa (tourist card)
- Any meals not listed on the agenda
- Individual house or hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc.)
- Tips for local guides, drivers, restaurant service, etc
Last registration date:
- December 30, 2020
- You may sign up and pay after this date, however, space is limited, and your payment will be due in full and becomes non-refundable after 7 days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if space is available.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis with limited enrollment. Confirm your participation by completing the sign-up form and mailing your deposit.
Paying for the trip
- A $1,000/person deposit is required to hold your spot
- You will be invoiced for the remainder
- You must pay in check due to the US Treasury Department requirements
If you have any questions regarding the itinerary or travel to Cuba, please contact email@example.com.
Your trip is designed and implanted to comply with U.S. regulations on travel to Cuba as well as local laws in Cuba. Springboard Cuba is not responsible for violations as a result of travelers ignoring advice, altering programs on the ground, or breaking Cuban law.