Register to attend the Mutiny Lab in Cuba, an Innovation Retreat Exploring Design and Entrepreneurship
Tour in Support of the Cuban People
Operated by Springboard Cuba
November 13-17, 2021
Innovation Retreat in Havana, Cuba
November 13-17, 2021
- Double occupancy: $2,785 per person
- Single occupancy: $2,975
Due to the pandemic dates may fluctuate slightly.
Your trip’s custom program includes:
- 4-nights’ accommodations in Havana in upscale casas particulares (private Bed and Breakfasts)
- Daily breakfast
- Meals as specified on the itinerary
- Meal reservations as specified on the itinerary
- Documented compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations (authorization travel letter)
- Pre-departure information session and pre-departure documents
- All speaker fees and admission to activities listed in the itinerary
- A professional bilingual guide, local ground transportation within Cuba (including to and from the Havana International Airport), and coordination of all activities listed in the itinerary.
Exclusions. This program does NOT include:
- Trip insurance
- Airfare to/from Cuba, nor associated fees
- Cuban Entry Visa (tourist card)
- Any meals not listed on the agenda
- Individual house or hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, etc.)
- Tips for local guides, drivers, restaurant service, etc
- Optional activities or independent travel during the trip
Your trip is designed and implanted to comply with U.S. regulations on travel to Cuba as well as local laws in Cuba. Springboard Cuba is not responsible for violations as a result of travelers ignoring advice, altering programs on the ground, or breaking Cuban law.
If you have any questions regarding the itinerary or travel to Cuba, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis with limited enrollment. Confirm your attendance by completing the sign-up form and mailing your deposit.
Last registration date: September 29, 2021, 45 days from departure
If you want to register and pay after this date, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to see if space is available on the trip. Note that after the registration deadline (last registration date), payment is due in full and is non-refundable.
- Deposit: $1,000. A $1,000/person deposit is required to hold your spot.
- Payment in full is due no later than September 29, 2021
- Payments can be made with a check, cashier’s check, or money order
To reserve a spot on the trip, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions and provide us with a deposit of $1,000.00 per person. Due to US regulations, we can only accept checks. Credit cards are not accepted.
Checks should be made out to: Springboard Global Services
Mail checks to:
Chandler Martin, Springboard Cuba
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd., Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92121
Bounced checks will result in a $50 fee and may result in you losing your spot on the trip.
Trip insurance is not included in the price of the trip.
We recommend purchasing trip insurance from a certified third party after you have paid your trip deposit. Note, there is often a 14 day window to purchase insurance.
Springboard Cuba is a consulting company focusing on Cuba. 100% of the customer funds are deposited into a business client trust account and can only be used to pay for your services.